Fly into Norfolk International Airport (ORF), in Norfolk, VA. The airport is about 15 minutes from Regent University. (http://www.norfolkairport.com/)
Your flight should arrive no later than noon on Wednesday, April 30, to give sufficient time to deplane, collect luggage, eat, and arrive at Regent for the opening of the Clergy Summit.
Your flight should depart no earlier than 1:00 pm on Thursday, May 1. The Clergy Summit is scheduled to end at 11:30 am on Thursday morning.
There is no public transportation from the airport to Regent University. You should plan on arranging your own transportation to and from the Regent.
The Norfolk Airports lists options for ground transportation here: http://www.norfolkairport.com/rental-car-information
Those staying at the Founders Inn do have a shuttle option available for a fee. Make shuttle arrangements when booking your room.
Regent University is located right off of I-64.
Address: 1000 Regent University Dr, Virginia Beach, VA ?23464
Parking: Please park in the Main Visitor Lot, labeled “L” on the map linked below.
Chapel: All sessions will take place in the University Chapel, #6 on the map linked below.
- Dr. Jack Hayford speaks on the church’s call to be holy
- Pastor James Robison speaks on the church’s call to be apostolic – evangelical
- Fr Cantalamessa speaks on the church’s call to be catholic – universal
- Dr. Tom Phillips speaks on upstream strategies to reawaken America
- Pastor Dan Backens speaks on the church’s call to love each other
- Deacon Darrell Wentworth speaks on the need for church reconciliation
- Bishop Courtney McBath speaks on the church’s unity as a prerequisite to evangelize
- Unity and Reconciliation Day
- Twenty Indicators of a Spiritual Awakening
- Pope Francis sends message of Christian Unity to Evangelicals by Bishop Tony Palmer